- Submit resume with credentials with past experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum grade 12 English and grade 12 Math or post-secondary equivalent (GEDs are acceptable) with a minimum 55% grade achieved
- Transcripts required
- Please note that only those submissions which include a transcript and meet the minimum requirements will be accepted or called in for an aptitude test.
- A $25.00 charge will be required for administration fees to take the test.
Recruitment for 2020 is currently closed. Any applications that were received on or before September 18th 2020 will be processed for the current intake. New Applicants should still supply their information and will be called for the next intake period TBD.
To send us your information please use the form below.
For more information on the Sprinkler & Fire Protection Installer apprenticeship, please visit the Ontario College of Trades.
Please do not contact the Union Hall - all information will be updated on this page.